Founder & CEO
MiniMed, Pacesetter, Alfred Mann Foundation
- Expert in Medical Devices for Diabetes, Class II & III
- 40 years of Implantable Pump Leadership
- R&D, Clinical Research, and Regulatory, Leadership
- Long time technical leader with Alfred Mann
- Cornell University
Alfred Mann Foundation, Cognos, Medallion Therapeutics
- Expert in Class III medical device product development and manufacturing
- 30 years Implantable Pump Leadership
- Operations and Manufacturing 40 Years
- California Institute of Technology, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Director of Quality & Regulatory Affairs
MiniMed, Medtronic, Alfred Mann Foundation
- Regulatory expert with extensive experience in class III medical device, drug, and combination product development and submissions.
- Expertise in international CE Mark, US FDA, and other regulatory body approvals.
- Rutgers, Columbia, Regulatory Affairs Professional
Manager of System Engineering
Alfred Mann Foundation, Medallion Therapeutics, Replenish, and Biotronik
- Accomplished engineering manager
- Leader in the development and human engineering aspects of class III medical devices, including the Medallion pain pump, the Replenish ophthalmic drug pump, and the Biotronik spinal cord stimulator.
- University of Nevada, Reno; University of Southern California