The Mobile Software Test Engineer’s primary responsibility is to ensure the reliability of the apps used to interact with PDI’s implanted pump, integration testing of the ThinPump system, and to ensure the software satisfies its requirements.
Reports to: Director of Systems Engineering
TO APPLY: Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter explaining your fit with this position via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop integration tests for the product and non-product Android apps via manual and/or automated means.
- Develop Software Requirements Verification Protocol. Tests can be conducted via manual and/or automated means.
- Execute and report results of software verification testing.
- Develop, execute, and report system-level tests for PDI’s product system.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Participate in risk assessment reviews.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science or equivalent engineering
- Experience with software in Class II or Class III medical devices.
- Experience with regulated software development processes, especially IEC 62304.
- Experience with software risk management in a regulated industry.
- Experience with validating mobile apps used in medical devices or other regulated industries.
- Experience with requirements management tools, such as Helix ALM.
- Experience with Appium, Selenium, or equivalent tool for automated app testing.
- Able to easily collaborate with responsible design engineers.
- Preferably experience with Azure Dev-Ops or similar environments.