The Software Test Engineer’s primary responsibility is to ensure the reliability of the Implanted Pump’s software and to ensure the software satisfies its requirements. Reports to: Manager of Systems Engineering
TO APPLY: Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter explaining your fit with this position via email to: email@example.com.
- Develop unit tests using PDI’s unit test software package.
- Develop integration tests for the Implanted Pump software via manual and/or automated means.
- Develop Software Requirements Verification Protocol. Tests can be conducted via manual and/or automated means.
- Execute and report results of software verification testing.
- Develop, execute, and report system-level tests for the ThinPump System.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Setup and maintain CI/CD environment.
- Development of test fixtures for engineering and manufacturing.
- Preferably 10+ years of experience in embedded C development and/or testing in safety-critical systems.
- Experience with software in Class II or Class III medical devices.
- Experience with regulated software development processes, especially IEC 62304.
- Able to easily collaborate with responsible design engineers.
- Preferably experience with Azure Dev-Ops or similar environments.
- Preferably experience with static analysis tools and automated unit test environments such as Parasoft C++ Test.
- Primarily remote based; candidate may have to travel to PDI offices (mainly Portland, Oregon and possibly Los Angeles, California) for hands-on collaboration or testing.